Well, apparently it is - and that means it is time for my monthly wrap-up.
1. I am cheerfully knitting a spring sweater - in screaming green (607 Lemongrass - Blue Sky Alpaca.
2. The pattern is called "Something Red".
3. Red speaks to me of winter.
4. Since spring appears to have FINALLY arrived, I thought I would knit bright.
5. That does not appear to apply to socks, however, because I am knitting red socks.
6. After I finish "Something Red", I will be knitting something in "Eclipse" (Classic Elite Cotton Bamboo) for my niece.
7. The colour doesn't really speak to me of spring either - but it's not my choice. (Apparently, her mother isn't thrilled about it either).
8. I just discovered that my 15 year old has 9 days of school left before exams.
9. THAT speaks very strongly of summer.
10. What the hell am I going to do with a 15 year old all summer?
11. Not to mention his 12 year old brother.
12. This just speaks of trouble - big time.
13. In other news - I ran my second race of the season.
14. It was the Canmore Rocky Mountain Soap Company Women's half.
15. It is full of hills (including a hill over the last two kilometres (1.2 miles for those not into the metric system). (Click here for a link to the elevation - then tell me if you don't want to vomit!)
16. I did this run, apparently, because they give great loot bags.
17. It was OK - but you get the same loot for running 5 and 12 kilometres, as you do for 21.
18. Lesson learned - next time I will run the shorter race.
19. I am running a half marathon in Seattle at the end of June. I don't know if there is a loot bag.
20. Apparently, I am a slow learner.