1. I said I did not need to run a marathon to feel like a runner......
2. I worked full-time.
3. I never thought I would enjoy part-time work.
4. I was the master of quick dinners.
5. I couldn't sit through a hockey game for one period, let alone three. Except for Olympic hockey.
6. I was sure that our daughter would become a lawyer and that our oldest son was heading for an engineering career. Our youngest was only three, so the jury was still out on his occupation.
7. None of our close friends had died.