Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 5, 6 and 7

March 5th

Words to live by:

1. When you follow your bliss...doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors: and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.
Joseph Campbell

2. One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. A.A.Milne

3. We've begun to raise our daughters more like sons...but few have the courage to raise our sons more like daughters. - Gloria Steinem

4. Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. Unknown

5. Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death. Harold Wilson

There are plenty more, I am sure. These are my current favourites.

March 6th

Things to collect

1. Good friends.

2. Experiences you will always remember.

3. Art that takes your breath away.

4. Laugh lines.

March 7

I am inspired by:

1. My children. Some days they drive me crazy and I will love them to the end of time, but always, their laughter and their tears inspire me to try and be a better parent.

2. My husband. Who just keeps going and who finds joy in simple things and pleasure in my company.

3. A good challenge.

4. Others who lead far harder lives than I ever will, but keep going with a smile on their faces.

5. My mother , who at 88 years continues to find joy in her life through giving to others, enjoying a good book or concert and who thinks her children, their spouses/partners and her grandchildren are just about the best things ever.

6. The colours and fibres that I find in yarn and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment