Monday, March 5, 2012

It's March....

....and you know what that means.

Okay, maybe you don't.

Last year, I participated in the "30 days of Lists" project, which had you make a list every day in March and post it. Actually, it was more complicated than that. You made a list, made it pretty, took a picture and THEN you posted the picture. Or something like that. I was a little unclear on the concept. Or more likely and truer to form, I simply read as far as I wanted to and then started madly making lists.

So this year, I thought that I would, you know, do it properly. So I goggled the project. And it is not as easy as last year (I know, on the scale of things, this is not a big problem.) But I think my creativity is limited. Or I have no desire to make the lists pretty. Although I could change the template. Or the font. Or the colour. But it took me a long time to come up with this particular look (stunned, aren't you?), so I think I will just...make a list.

So here I go.

Day One

Challenges to accept.


1. Complete all lists in this challenge.

2. Do the list daily (I mean after the first 5 , which I,um,am doing all at once.).

3. Knit 15 minutes a day.

4. Finish "Downton Abbey" episodes that are taped. (You would think this would be easy, but it is hard to get them watched around Flames games etc.)

Day Two

This month's goals

1. Sort all the pictures on the hard drive so I can find what I am looking for.

2. Finish covering the futon (half done is just begun....or something like that!)

3. Read 3 books from my basket. (The corollary should be "And don't put any more in " but that is kind of naive, don'tchathink?)

4. Complete the "30 days of lists" challenge (duh!!)

5. Do a monthly wrap-up - before the end of March (for February, I mean...)

Day Three

Recipe for a perfect weekend

1. No laundry to do.

2. Sitting and knitting for more than 15 minutes.

3. Watching the Flames win (as opposed to watching them...lose).

4. Running with my friends. And then going for coffee.

5. A lovely dinner in, with friends. And wine and chocolate.

Day Four

Things I'll put off until tomorrow

1. Making the list for Day 5. It's getting late. And there's a PVR with my name on it.

2. Writing an email to Brandee about my lack of running mojo.

There is not much more. It's 8:45 p.m., so there is not many things left to put off.

No comments:

Post a Comment