List 18 Road trip must haves
1. Good music
2. A thermos of coffee
3. A bottle or two of water.
4. Car d'oeuvres - you know - hors d'oeuvres you eat in the car. Popcorn, carrots, licorice (mmm - red!!). Werthers toffee. Or caramels. Or anything that will keep the hungry masses fed until we get to our next destination.
5. Knitting - and more than one project if it is a long (over 5 hours road trip). Not that I can necessarily finish anything. But I am under the delusion that I can. And no one would be happy if Mom ran out of yarn.
7. A list of road stops (not chains or fast food if at all possible).
8. Credit card - for gas and any road needs.
Looking at the list, it seems to me that a list of road side wash-rooms would be good too.