Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recipes to try (Sorry - forgot to post this one!!)

I love to cook. I mean really cook - like - try new recipes that people will comment on (even if they don't like it) or enthuse over it. I don't particularly like cooking for my family. Although my husband will usually tell me if he likes something or not - and he will even say "This is a keeper" or "Not too fussy on this one" and he never says he hates any dish (although veal stew has gone down in the family legends as a dish he will NEVER try again). Still it leaves a little to be desired in my heart. But I love to cook for friends - and here are some of the recipes I would love to make for them.

1. Anything with blue cheese (mmmmmm!!)
2. Salmon with roasted artichokes, tomato and olive sauce
3. Cedar planked salmon with a maple glaze (I know - a lot of salmon - but no-one eats it with enthusiasm in my house.)
4. Anything with carmelized onions (my taste buds are already watering).
5. White chocolate Frangelico mousse
6. Anything with chocolate

Notice - no hamburger anywhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment