1. Time is never wasted when you are reading.
2. Picking the baby up when she is crying really is important.
3. There is no substitute for being with your kids - even when they say they don't need you.
4. The food police won't get you if you serve cereal for dinner occasionally.
5. Sometime people who say they are Christian - really aren't.
6. Stuff lasts if you buy quality instead of quantity.
7. Good quality chocolate really is better for you.
8. There is no such thing as too much wool or too many books.
9. Spending time in a service job (like waitressing or clerking)gives you better perspective when you are the one being served.
10. People don't always want to hear the truth - even when they say they do.
11. Saying no (especially when you want to say yes) is hard.
12. Staying best friends is not always realistic.